Volunteers are the heart and soul of Tuba City Humane Society. We invite you to be part of the lifesaving work.
We have a variety of ways you can help, including virtual and skill based opportunities.
Tuba City & Flagstaff roles:
- Animal foster (click here for more information)
- Animal transport
- Adoption matchmaking
- Supply or donation coordination
- Events outreach
- Animal helpline
- Rescue or medical coordination
- Foster mentoring
- Data entry
- Administrative assistance
If you’re interested in fostering a pet in your home, please visit our How You Can Help page for more information.
Volunteer Sign Up Process
1. Complete this volunteer survey. If you are interested in group opportunities, email us at email@example.com.
2. You will receive an email from our volunteer lead within 3-5 business days of completing the survey. Please check your spam or junk folder or save our email address to your contact list.
3. The volunteer lead will work with you to match you with the appropriate volunteer opportunity.
If you are under the age of 18 years old, please be aware that the majority of our volunteer opportunities have an age requirement of 18 years or older. However, animal fostering or volunteering during our events are great options for youth to volunteer. All minor volunteers must have an adult guardian that is a registered TCHS volunteer.